- LEANING EXPRESS LIBRARY – practice, lessons, and study aids to help you do your best in school.
- LiLI – GRADES 9 -12 RESOURCES – student portal to the research databases found in LiLI (Libraries
Linking Idaho) funded by the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
- WORLD BOOK WEB – Students 9 -12, Reference Center, Advanced, Timelines, Info Finder, Discover, Enciclopedia Estudianial Hallazgos. World BookWeb offers an encyclopedia, dictionary, atlas, homework help, and study aids.
- CIA WORLD FACT BOOK – provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography,
communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities. Also included are maps of the major world regions, Flags of the World, Physical and Political Maps of the World, a Political Map of the World, a World Oceans map, and a Standard Time Zones of the World map.
- SCHMOOP – They speak student. One of the best resources available.
- KHAN ACADEMY – Features thousands of educational resources, including small video tutorials and lectures from mathematics to the sciences to history and many subjects in between.
- PROQUEST/SIRS – Background and analysis on 350+ leading issues; CODiE award-winning resource for pro/con issues Supports Common Core and other learning standards
- PROCON.ORG – Pros and Cons of Controversial Issues
- Son of Citation Machine – Citation Machine automatically generates citations in MLA.
- PURDUE OWL – MLA Formatting and Style Guide – Citation help
- PURDUE OWL – Purdue University Online Writing Lab – Citation help and so much more.
WRITING WITH STYLE
- Style Book – Writing with Style . . .a manual for TFSD writers.
- Wolfram Alfa – Provides access to the world’s facts and data and calculates answers across a wide range of topics. Computational knowledge.